Woo hoo! I'm now one of countless people with a blog. I'm really only doing this as a way to keep record of some of the more interesting events that happen to me. Wether or not they are interesting to someone else is a whole other thing.
The first event that I will discuss briefly involves Jimmy Johns. In case you've never had it, it's awesome but that's besides the point. I understood that it was around dinner time, so delivery was going to take awhile but it took like an hour. Finally the guy showed up, telling us of his travels. First, someone gave him the wrong house number so he had to call us to confirm the right number. Secondly, he said that someone almost hit him when he was driving and then they followed him into our driveway and then got out to yell at him! To top it all off he said that they were still waiting for him! So Jimmy Johns driver guy, if you ever read this; the sandwiches were awesome as usual and sorry if you got your ass kicked.


No comments:
Post a Comment