Man, I am getting super lazy with this thing...Well, I've had this idea of following up my world famous Movies For D-Bags entry with an appropriately titled sequel. And here it goes!
So in the last entry of this I "profiled" The Boondock Saints, well for this new entry I am going to cover The Hangover.
Much like The Boondock Saints, this is one of those movies where I like it less each time I see it. The idea of watching it, annoys me. Really. Just the idea of watching this movie annoys the shit out of me. I mean it's funny, don't get me wrong. I laugh every time I see it, but if I can help it I try not to watch it.
Just like before, one of the more annoying aspects of this movie is the people who watch it and quote it. It's usually turd bomb frat guys, dumb skanks, or just ra-tards (see what I did there?). I knew that I was going to become irritated with this thing when it came out. A coworker of mine at the time kept going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about how funny it was. How his roommates and him had seen it easily a dozen times, within the first few weeks of its release. So I saw it with the Mrs. and we enjoyed it. As time went on the pendulum swung the other way though. The characters are annoying, and some of the actors are dumb asses as well. To top it off, they made the sequel which is the same thing in another country, AND they are making a third one!
Thus concludes another meandering, directionless rant.
See you all at the next (insert theme music) Movies For D-Bags!

No comments:
Post a Comment