One Terrible Blog

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whoever says they aren't a creeper, is a liar.


There is one thing about social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace that I don't understand. Why is it that people set up security features so that no one or only a select few can see their profile, but then they will creep on everyone else's profile? Don't say that you don't or you don't know anyone who does cause their full of shit. I mean it is your right to put security on your profile but seriously what do you have to hide? I have no restrictions on my profile, not cause its awesome ( even though it is ) but because I don't care. If you want to see what I did when I went to the Twins game in Oakland last year, be my guest. If you set restrictions on your profile, maybe you shouldn't have a profile. Anyways thats my two cents on that topic. Either stop creeping, open up your profile, or just get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment