One Terrible Blog

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NFL, seriously...

God damn Super Bowl. What the hell? I mean I know just about one year ago I wrote this same thing. Almost every commercial sucked ass, and the half time show. My god, the half time show. Seriously, American football is like the most macho, ass kicking sport this side of the WNBA so why don't they get some GOOD bands. Seriously, what makes them think that the Black Eyed Peas were a good choice? They come out dressed like they are from the future, they barely move around the stage, they have weird people with glow stick outfits, invite Slash out to play about 10 seconds of "Sweet Child O'Mine" then kick him off the stage, and sing like shit. C'mon NFL. Get your shit together and get some cool bands. The Who were a good start last year, but this whole Super Bowl was almost a dud. I think this is the first time that I haven't watched the game exclusively; I did homework and took a crap.
Well, since this game marks the end of the football season, there is a dark void that can't be filled until baseball season starts. I mean hockey does what it can, but nothing can replace football. And with the uncertainty regarding the CBA, this could be it for awhile. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment