One Terrible Blog

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two Thumbs WAAAAAAYYYYYY Down

This is something little and maybe stupid; BUT I think that the "thumbs up" sign needs to go away. Really what does it mean? It could mean: "Yes! Those cobras attacked me but I'm fine!" or it could mean "Yep, I shit my pants and these boxers are going in the trash." But instead what we have are total and complete douche nozzles on sites like facebook giving the thumbs up in dumb ass poses in about 90,000 of there photos to be funny. Guess what? You're not and you are ruining a very useful and easily understood gesture. You know what is funny? Puppies, Alf, Black Gallagher, the entire country of France, and America's Funniest Home Videos (the Bob Saget version naturally). If I were to come across someone giving me the thumbs up, because of facebook I would interpret it as this " Hey! I'm a fucking idiot, look at me trying to be funny!"

No comments:

Post a Comment