One Terrible Blog

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, May 9, 2011

U.G.L.Y. You Ain't Got No Alibi!

Not to slag on anyone who posts off of blogspot, because it is really cool that you can browse all 95 million jillion of them, BUT some of them look like pure dogshit. I'm not referring to the content because the great thing about this whole doo hickey is that anyone can write about anything and it doesn't matter; much like I do (really, though mine (both of them) are pure god damn gold). What I mean is that some people have some EXTREMELY ugly ass looking blogs. Terrible, terrible typeface choices (not completely their faults), ugly ass color schemes, and shitty photos. I'm not trying to say that both of mine are all that and a bag of salty potato chips, but I feel that since I go to a douchey art/design school and have been studying this stuff for longer than 2 days, I kind of know how to make something look like...not dogshit. So again, I'm slagging anyone who reads this and has a blog because it's great that you do even if it's about going to Walgreens for the day, it's just that your blog might look like ass.


And yes I am aware that writing this has put me in a glass house.

No comments:

Post a Comment