I went to go see The Hunger Games movie with my fiance the night that it opened, it was pretty good. Although this short and sweet entry isn't aboot that, rather it's aboot what I overheard on the bus ride back. It was some dumb ass sorority girl who was trying to get all deep and intellectual with her equally dumb sorority friend. Here is verbatim what I heard:
Dumb Sorority Girl #1: You know what I realized about that movie?
Dumb Sorority Girl #2: What's that?
Dumb Sorority Girl #1: That movie has a lot of symbolism in it. A lot of it is about birds, I mean the Mockingjay and Gale...
Dumb Sorority Girl #2: ...you're so right.
Wow. Simply wow. She really set it up like she was going somewhere with that list/point and all she could muster up was 2, yes 2, examples. Go sorority girls, go public schools, go America.

No comments:
Post a Comment