One Terrible Blog

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Ran Out of Toilet Paper

One of my favorite things to do, is listen to or read interviews with musicians or actors regarding either an album or film they made in the past. Like say 10 or so years in the past. With the advent of Youtube, this is SUPER easy...and I guess the rest of the internet as well.
Why do I like this? Because it's super funny and they almost always look like a jackass BECAUSE whatever the title of said album/movie is, they always try to put the theme of the project into some sort of life (style) philosophy. Here's a made up example:

Interviewer: What does your album I Ran Out of Toilet Paper mean to you?
Musician: That's an excellent question. What it means it that we as a society can't stop wasting resources.     It's a lifestyle we live. We can't stop. There is only so much toilet paper left in the world. There is almost no 3 ply left in the world. It's sad. That's what the title track means.
Interviewer: Interesting...

Again, totally made up but not unheard of. Don't believe me? Try finding something online. It's funny, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment