A collection of random tales and other crap that I feel like blabbering about. It's good, I promise.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
It's Raining Shit Today...
Good times do not appear to be on the horizon line these days. I'm not sure how to fix things or even what to do. By things I mean school. It's really strange, I've never been the bees knees in anything at school. Never been great (necessarily) or been awful, but this semester anything and everything that can go wrong has happened to me. Hours upon hours of work seem to be wasted and as a result my resolve and motivation is at an all time low. The worst thing is that there is almost no one who wants to hear from some 24 year old about their problems. It's really frustrating. I have 3 classes with technically 5 teachers. 1 of them is super cool. He knows that the life of a graduate student sucks ass on its best day. 2 of them are great in that they give you bad news because you need to hear it and they know that it's best for you. The other 2, well they're a fucking joke in my opinion. They love to belittle you and watch you squirm. I've said this to others I know, who also agree with me, these two ass clowns know what they are talking about, they honest to science do; BUT that does not qualify them to be instructors. As far as that goes, they are so fucking terrible it's not even funny. So as a result of recent events, I am left to question myself and wonder if being in my department is what I want to do, because it has throughly sapped my creative energy and taken the fight out of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment