One Terrible Blog

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Snip Snip Snip

I know it's been a while since I updated this thing, but who gives a shit. 3 people read this and I'm willing to risk alienating them (I kid, it's not 3 people, more like whoever stumbles onto this).

This is going to be a short one but a mediocre one at that. This tale is about me cutting my hair. Sounds like a edge of your seat thrill ride right? Good cause it had been 8 years since I had cut my hair as short as it is now. It was kinda nerve wracking and honestly felt really strange, but I'm glad that I did it. I like it as well as does just about everyone I know. The only downside if there is one is that my neck gets cold, and because my hair is really fucking weird I have to either put some sort of product thing in my hair or wear a hat. But other than that it is pretty banging.
Getting it was sort of strange, because I had been talking about doing it for awhile, and asking my fiance's opinion about what kind to get. All of them I saw sucked or looked douchey. So the day before I made a decision that could have made me look god dam stupid; I was going to let the hair stylist do something that she felt looked good on me. It was a gamble, but guess what? It turned out to be winner winner, chicken dinner!
The next task was deciding how to style it with the product in it. After about 3-4 days, I decided on the slicked back look. And I guess it works, because I've gotten lots of compliments...unless they were being facetious; which I doubt...maybe.
Anyways that's my hair cut story.

Next up is the thrilling 4th installment in the legendary and soon to be motion picture tales: What's That Smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment