- When I was in 8th grade, we took a class trip to a farm for a hayride I believe. On the way back from said trip, I was sitting in the middle of the bus and I decided to pull the window down and hock a loogie out the window. About 10 seconds later I hear someone in the back scream. The wind pulled the loogie back into the bus and hit someone right in the face.
- In high school I took 2 years of German (sprechen sie deutsch?) and in my first year of it something glorious happened. We all basically cheated off of each other and for some reason everyone thought that I knew this particular assignment, well guess what? Fucking no, I didn't. Not even close. So anyways everyone in all directions of me copied this particular assignment. The next day we got called up to the board to answer the questions and wouldn't you know it, everyone who got called up had copied off of my work. We all looked like tards.
- In this one, I think I was like 7(ish). I lived in Montana and it was the winter. So we had a big neighborhood snowball fight. Well, I really knocked some kid out with a throw. I stood up and celebrated and laughed my ass off, you know like anyone would do. At the same time I had opened my mouth to laugh, a guy threw a snowball and it landed exactly in my mouth; almost as if it had a homing beacon on it. The sports equivelant would be this: nothing but net. I'm sure you can imagine how it felt.
- This one didn't happen to me, but I was there and saw it happen in my mind before it happened. My friend and I met up with some other friends at a frolf course (I hate frolf). We were standing at the basket and one of my friends was about to throw the frisbee and the friend I showed up with was standing at the basket with me. In my mind I saw him getting hit in the face with the frisbee. 3 seconds later I took a few steps to the side and proceeded to watch him get hit in the face. Everyone laughed and I then said I saw it coming, which made everyone laugh harder.
- In one of my undergrad art classes, I think it was called Concepts of Art, we had weekly assignments we had to both print off and email to the instructor. They were discussions based off a book we were reading for class. Well, I typed up my assignment at work and meant to print it off at home. So I had to go back to work to email it to myself which I did, only when I do that for myself I put dumb stuff in the message line. Sounds fine right? Well after I did that I emailed it to my instructor like I was supposed to only I forgot to take out my dumb message line. It went something like this : HERE YOU GO YOU BASTARD! Surprisingly it was totally okay with him and he said the following to me "Ha, don't worry. That's not the worst thing someone has emailed me."
A collection of random tales and other crap that I feel like blabbering about. It's good, I promise.
Friday, August 26, 2011
5 More Tales of Heroism
Labels:
art,
art classes,
email,
frisbee,
frolf,
funny,
funny stories,
german,
high school,
hit in the face,
hit in the mouth,
loogies,
snowball fights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment