I say that in the nicest way possible, I mean for all I know he doesn't charge money to do the hibbidy dibbidy, but with the amount of terrible movies he does he sure fits the bill. To be fair though, before I labeled him a hooker, I checked all the definitions from Dictionary.com and guess what? Here is the #3 definition in the noun form: A person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money. So there you go, Nicolas Cage is in fact a prostitute. What separates him from other actors and actresses you may ask? Well if you do some simple sleuthing on Google or any similar search engine, you can type in something like "Nicolas Cage broke" or something like that and you will be taken to links that have these stories about how much money he owes and all the redonkulous crap that he has spent his money on!
If you stop and think about it, honestly how many movies has he done that are actually any good? I would say Raising Arizona and The Rock (and that's really no thanks to him!). Also if you go back like 15 years ago, he won the Academy Award for Best Actor in Leaving Las Vegas. Then as the years go by he starts doing all kinds of terrible shitty movies; that if you were unfortunate enough to see, you just can't unsee. Now granted that every actor/actress does work that is below their normal output but c'mon. C'mon. Look at some of these steaming piles of rhino turds! Snake Eyes, The Wicker Man, Ghost Rider, Bangkok Dangerous, Knowing, Next, and Lord of War. I mean seriously why would anyone do these "films" if they weren't hard up for cash, like $40 million dollars worth of cash!
Speaking of $40 million, what kinda crap do you have to buy in order to blow that much money? Well here is a list of some of the stuff that he just had to have: 22 cars (which includes 9 Rolls Royce's), 1 dinosaur skull that cost $276,000, a castle in Germany, an island, plus like 6 loans in excess of $18 million! If you make like $40 million a year, why do you need to take out a loan, much less SIX!?
So because he never took any money management classes we as the general public are forced to put up with these shenanigans on a yearly basis. And for anyone who pays to see his movies aside from the previously mentioned passable ones a) shame on you, and b) you have essentially engaged in prostitution and should be fined or thrown in jail. These films look so bad (I say look because aside from The Rock and Raising Arizona and maybe 1 or 2 others I haven't seen any of his "films") I wouldn't even watch them on television for free.

No comments:
Post a Comment